As I’m tapping this post out on my brand new iPad I can’t help but want to sign my name ala Captain Kirk. My initial impression was why do I need an oversized iPhone but that transformed quickly into being impressed by this unique piece of technology. Let’s start with the few downers:
1) No camera? Is this 1995? This was the one major down side and has kept me from giving up my net book for Skype.
2) Unfortunantly the wifi connection can be a little tricky. Mine cycles almost every hour and in areas where my iphone has full signal it only has half.
3) Price Dont kid yourself anything less than 32 gigs is pointless. I loaded a fraction of my video data and it was nearly full. Couple this with apps, music, podcasts and you’re done.
Now onto the too many to number pros:
1) HD qua,ity is brilliant reading a boom anywhere else just won’t do.
2) Barnes & Noble and Amazon Kindle are available as apps
3) Karate Kid game need I say more?
4) Email and web browsing have never been easier
5) Go to meeting app lets you easily complete webinars on the go
So what’s your favorite thing about the iPad? Please share!